Irish Open Time Table Available
Just a couple of days to go to the 2018 Irish Open…
Schedule & Rules
– Timetable and Rules available here … http://canoepolo.ie/irish-open
– Updates will be posted to that page.
– Please study the entire timetable (not just your division), as you may be on Table Duty or Refereeing a lower division than the one you have entered.
– There is a separate tab for each Division.
Captains and Referees – IMPORTANT !
– Captains & Referees are to assemble at 8.00am on Saturday Morning at the Boathouse in the Harbour for a meeting with the Head Referee(Sean Downes) and Organisers.
– A number of steps are being taken to improve Refereeing and Player Discipline. Your Captain and Referees MUST attend this meeting.
– Under competition rules, if your Captain and Referees do not attend, your team will start your first game 1-0 down. If you have an insurmountable reason why you cannot attend (e.g. flight arrival time), please email email@example.com looking for a written waiver.
CI Numbers – ALSO IMPORTANT !!
Per my previous email a couple of teams have still not replied with their player CI numbers. Canoeing Ireland Insurance requires that we check these numbers so unfortunately unless you provide these before the competition, your team will not be playing 🙁
· Div 1, 2 and U14 games will be played in the Harbour (pitches 1 and 2)
· Div 3 games will be played above the bridge (pitch 3).
· On Saturday, please do NOT park in the ‘TopLine’ hardware store car-park on the bridge, or down the Cul de Sac near the bridge.
· There is parking along the Harbour, and in the Railway station car park and in the car parks on the north (town) side of the harbour. There is also a lot of free space at the old Kellys Garage site.
· Toilets are at the Scouts Hall, which you can access by going down the steps near Pitch 3.
· Free Tea and Coffee will be available in the Scouts hall 10am-4.30pm each day. You can access this by going down the steps near Pitch 3.
· On Saturday we will have free Soup and Rolls available between 11am and 3pm in the Scouts hall.
· On Sunday we will have a free Barbecue between 12pm and 2pm.
· Sunday Barbecue location will be advised – depending on weather !
· Camping is at the Kilcock GAA Club . Google Map Location : https://goo.gl/maps/Mcb9XzhCden
· There will be onsite security at night time only – DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES UNATTENDED
· Under 18s are not to camp unaccompanied.
· If you intend to avail of the free camping but have not let me know, please do so now.
· Every pitch has a pitch manager, if you need first-aid or have any other query, please alert the pitch manager who will organize first-aid/assistance.
· Kilcock GAA/Camping site has a restaurant and bar.
· O’Keefes (on the harbour) – pub food – Saturday 11am-10pm, Sunday 11am-9pm
· Blackforest bakery (on the Harbour) Saturday 9am-5pm
· Timeless Café (opposite Tesco – in Kilcock Village) Sat 9am-5pm, Sunday 9am – 4pm
· Rye River Café (near Supervalu –The Square, Kilcock Village) – Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 9.30am-2.30pm
· Costa Coffee (near Supervalu – The Square, Kilcock Village) Saturday and Sunday 7am – 7pms